Psychic World is pretty much just a platformer. Through the game you end up with 5 different weapons, and as the game progressed more and more obstacles and enemies require certain weapons. Honestly I love this game, but I can't think of an interesting way to talk about it. It's a really simple game on paper, you just kind of have to play it to really understand. Included are both Master System and Game Gear versions (which are slightly different from each other).
Some games I thought you should try out. Or some soundtracks I thought you should hear. Links in titles are outdated and I can't change them for some reason. Links within posts are current.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Psychic World (Sega Master System and Game Gear - 1991)
Psychic World is pretty much just a platformer. Through the game you end up with 5 different weapons, and as the game progressed more and more obstacles and enemies require certain weapons. Honestly I love this game, but I can't think of an interesting way to talk about it. It's a really simple game on paper, you just kind of have to play it to really understand. Included are both Master System and Game Gear versions (which are slightly different from each other).
Labels:
Game Gear,
Platformer,
Sega,
Sega Master System
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment