So I was just kind of dicking around online and found my self on SonicRetro.org, and I remembered I promised you guys the Sonic Pocket Adventure OST at some point. And fuck yeah, it was on Sonic Retro! So all compiling / recording etc credits go to them. As I mentioned back when i posted the game, it's almost like Sonic 2 levels done with Sonic 3 music, so mostly you'll find some interesting versions of Genesis classics. The Neo Geo Pocket soundchip, as i've been told by Alex Mauer, is basically like two Game Gear soundchips. So as far as i know that means 8 channels of pulse / noise, compared to the Genesis which had 6 channels of 4-op FM Synthesis and 4 channel PSG.
Also sorry I haven't been posting much. I haven't been playing that many games lately that would fit on here.
Grab the soundtrack here, the link in the title goes to a link that's down, and I dunno how to change it.
No comments:
Post a Comment