Saturday, August 7, 2010

King of Fighters Heat of Battle, Rockman DX3 (Game Boy Color)

Okay, this one's a bit crowded, so I'll try to explain.

I found out that Gals Fighters was just a mislabeled ROM. The real name of the game is Soul Falchion.

So basically, from what I've figured out, Soul Falchion is a pirate game, and was only available on the black market (this is included for DRAMA) And it's a really good hack of King of Fighters: Heat of Battle. It's basically the engine from the KOF game, with new graphics, characters, moves, and music. Like a total conversion mod. Almost. Only released in Japan and Europe.

So I'm not going to re-post Soul Falchion, just rename the Gals Fighters download if it's a big deal to you. That's all I would've done if i re-upped it anyway.

Also included with KOF:HOB is Rockman DX3. I'm including this because it's another pirate game from the same people (supposedly). I'm pretty sure it's a hack of Megaman Xtreme 2. It's a really good mega man knock off.

From what I can tell, (the menu is in japanese) option 1 is start with a red rockman, option 2 is start with a purple rockman (i haven't played enough to find out the difference, although i THINK the purple rockman is a harder game.) 3 is resume saved game from the level select screen, 4 is resume saved game from the last in level check point you hit.

I couldn't really find any box art for either of these. Download here

No comments:

Post a Comment